Themisto

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
12-10-2013, 02:23 PM

As soon as the battle was won the man would pull himself away and distance himself a good eight feet away from the pair. The woman's blood stained his ebony lips, and as his tongue slipped over it his stomach would churn. He didn't want it to end with wounds, because from the beginning he had wanted to simply talk it out. The realization that he might have wounded the glaciem king's pride scared him, but then again, it made him realize he had just bested the glaciem queen. He had been the first to do so, which meant Isardis would remember him. His gaze would life to meet the crimson orbs of the king, ears flattened against his skull as his defenses remained in tact. "Thank you sir." Was all he would say to the king as he would turn away from him. Sunset colored orbs would roll over the queens frame as he examined her wounds. She wasn't hurt too badly, but he might as well have killed her because he felt just as bad. "I am so sorry I hurt you. I didn't want to fight you, but I had too. I know you both are good individuals, you just have different motives, and I respect that. I wish you both eternal happiness." And with that he would dip his skull and turn away from the duo, taking off toward his home.

Speech,