ardent

Mysterious mystery of the world

Syren

gems
size
build
player
12-10-2013, 06:38 PM

The sound of the youths giggle all but made her knees buckle. She thought it was simply adorable. However, the outer appearance was still as still as any solider. The only thing that gave away her amusement was a slight twitch of her lip. She would never allow anyone to know the softness of her heart. She would forever hide the slight innocence that she still held onto. Her ears twitched to the youth?s words. Had no one taught her how to hunt yet? She had practiced and practiced sneaking up on the wolves in her pack. She wanted her steps to be silent. Wanted no one to ever know she was around unless she wanted them to know.

?Has no one taught you how?? she questioned, the disbelief was evident in her voice. Where were her parents? Then again, she had wandered away from the protection of her own kingdom to come here after all. Her father was busy dealing with new wolves and pack duties to constantly pay attention to where she and her siblings were. ?My father taught me how to be silent. He taught me how to hold my breath and keep moving slowly so the prey cannot hear me coming. If you?re slow and patient you can sneak up on the prey and catch them off guard before they even know what hit them.? She said mater of fact. Her voice was neutral in her discussion but she couldn?t help the slight quiver of excitement she felt that her father had taught her. He was everything to her and any time, no matter how mundane it might be, was cherished.

She tilted her head to the left with the question as to why she was in Seracia. Where were her parents? She almost scoffed at the idea of ?Parents?. She barley remembered her mother. On occasion she would catch her aroma around the borders of Amenti and she had no idea how she felt about her but she knew her father raised her. He was her heaven, not her mother, and he deserved her devotion. ?I came alone. I am aware that I have family in Seracia. I have an aunt and some cousins. So I am to see them. Father is very busy running the pack so I was sure he wouldn?t notice my absence.? She said simply, as it if it were no big deal. So she was young. That didn?t make her weak and unable to do things on her own. She was proving daily that she was becoming more and more independent. ?What about you? Why are you here, alone, tracking food? Would you like some?? she asked, nudging the rabbit towards her. It was enough for the two of them to share as a snack. Not a whole meal but it was better then nothing.