Taurig

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
12-10-2013, 07:30 PM

I will do anything to keep this pack safe. The Re's heart would swell with love, adoration and pride at the words that fell from his sister's lips. Tortuga was nothing of hers; she was merely his sibling, and yet she was just as dedicated to it as he was. He was glad that he had been the first one to intercept her, to allow her to know the real truth about the bastard that sired them. Had Isardis gotten to her first, he might not have been able to meet the beautiful young woman that his sister was growing up to be. And what a shame that would've been.

She would pull back, the warmth from her fur gone, though he could still feel her own body in the near proximity to his. I won't let you down. She would vow to him, bringing a sad smile to the titan's lips. You know I love you right little red? He would murmur quietly, tattered ears standing to attention as he waited to see what she would do, muzzle inclining forward to gently press his nose against her own. Tortuga would remain whole; his family would be safe. No matter the cost.

"Speech"