Dodge

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
12-10-2013, 08:48 PM
As a warrior Dodge was many things. A solider, a hunter, a medic, all of which drew her to the battlefield. Like a sword needed a whetstone a warrior needed to spar, and so she took it upon herself to venture far from her new home and look for a challenger worthy of her. No sooner had she entered the surrounding territory did she find the scent of blood, fear, death, and another wolf. Perfect.

She broke into a full run until the white and brown figure came into view. A rouge. She huffed. No one of true merit like herself she was sure. But he would have to do. If he was here he must have been itching for a fight, and that was enough for her. "You." She growled lowly. "Stand and fight like a man." She challenged. Tail stood tall like a banner, waiting for him to say something cocky or run. Her eyes narrowed just at the thought. If he runs I will hunt him down and fight him on his back. She thought venomously. One way or another they would both leave this place bloodied and bruised but she had no intention of losing to a rouge.