ardent

Don't sink in the sand!

Tikaani

gems
size
build
player
04-26-2013, 08:16 AM

Tikaani looked at Newt as she spoke. The two year old knew that running was not the answer, but it felt good. Her ears laid down upon her skull, not in an aggressive way, more in a your right/ sad way. She knew that Tortuga was her home, and the pack did nothing to hurt her. So why did she blame them, she was unsure. Maybe it reminded of her family to much, the ones that gave her a heart, then ripped it out and spat on it, like she was a piece of shit. A worthless scum of the flesh of their existence.

Tikaani looked at her paws her tail was still, back hunched over and ears laid gently on her head. The Dame was right, The Alpha probably is worried about her. Tikaani sighed as she was giving permission to say what was bothering her. Tikaani looked up and took a deep breath.

"What is bothering me is not the pack. They did nothing to me to make me feel this way. I knew i could have gone up to someone to talk to, but i did not know if they would listen. The main thing that i left was because after my mother abandoned me i could not bare to stay in a place where she lingers around all the time, you know memories. It hurts to much to stay there>"

Tikaani said all that she wanted to, and yet her mind was filled with even more sorrow. The young wolf did not even get to be trained in skills at all. Her mother left before then, If she did not want her, why did she not just kill her on the day of her birth, at least that would be less painful.

Speech,

Click here for the Avatar