ardent

I'm Comin' Back Home / p

Maverick

gems
size
build
player
03-18-2013, 08:05 PM

He hated this, hated feeling guilty for what he'd done. Hated the fact that what had been such a good day was now being ruined by this argument. He also hated the idea that sooner or later his mother would do whatever she could to get the truth out of him. He had to make her see, had to somehow make her understand that the truth could not be told, because that would be breaking a promise. Though he hadn't uttered the words 'i promise' he had silently vowed to never tell a soul of their first meeting, at least not until they figured out what they were going to do from here. Icy words echoed from her lips, stinging with every utterance. Good, she'd noticed his pain, perhaps he could draw her attention to his accident rather than the girl. That was at least a decent plan. "I fell off of a ledge.. into a ravine. I think I banged up my side pretty bad.." He winced again standing up a bit higher to be more comfortable, and to stop cowering. The boy wasn't a sniveling child, and he wouldn't act like one. "It hurts," Yes, if he could get off of the girl subject, he might just get out of this alive. A pained expression flooded his face as he forced himself to tense up his injured side, hoping his pain would be a decent distraction.

Speech,