Official

gems
size
-
build
-
player
01-12-2014, 09:18 PM

Maija listened to Sibelle's words and her panic started to soothe itself. It was her first time being a mother and so of course her emotions would be out of whack. The golden female wasn't used to being torn at the seams with her feelings spilling out everywhere. It was something she would have to work on as the children began to grow and become less dependent on her and Taurig. At some point, she would have to say something to her husband about how she felt, for he had to be in the loop as much as possible.
"Give it some time...that sounds like something I won't have a problem with." She sighed softly and brought her front legs closer to her frame for balance. "If I have a breakdown, then I won't know myself at all." Her leaf green eyes slightly hardened as she tried to push her walls back up, but since she still missed her babies, it was harder than usual. So, she pushed herself into a standing position and walked the necessary steps to cover the distance between her and Sibelle. A gentle nudge to Sibelle's shoulder was given and she started to walk down the shoreline. "Perhaps your presence was perfect timing, I'm not sure. But I won't deny your company if you choose to walk with me. I must speak. Come."

Speech,