Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-

The Ooze Participant
03-18-2013, 09:22 PM
He was there. Nova. She hadn?t realized it. Just how much she wanted and needed the great black male. She turned and stared at him. Taking him in. How had she drawn him? What about her always pulled him to her? He looked at her with such hunger it made her breathless. She stepped forward, drawn by him. He moved forward at the same time, and she paused, letting him come to her first. The way he said her name? It made her quiver, and the sadness of memory faded. Then he spoke of his pain. She lowered her eyes to his chest.

?Oh. I? I?m sorry. I didn?t mean to wake you.? When she looked up, the breathlessness returned. He was right there. Face to face, nose to nose. This close, his eyes were like twin suns in a black sky. The moon lit his scars in high relief, and even they seemed beautiful. His eyes said so much in one look as he spoke on. It moved her to overcome her shyness.

She stepped forward and pressed her muzzle into the thick fur of his throat, sliding her face to follow as she pushed forward until her shoulder met the muscles of his chest. And locked there in an embrace. ?I am alright as long as you are with me.?