ardent

Quite The Accidental Find

Arwel

gems
size
build
player
01-13-2014, 02:39 AM
The one who would come to approach him would not be of a noticeably high rank. Her scent would reach him before he saw her, and that scent would give him a strong pause. It was so familiar... faded... but it lingered, like something long forgotten and dying to be remembered. Arwel would shift on his paws in uncertainty at these feeling. Whose scent could it be? The only wolf he could remember being around long enough to still remember was Sindri... and the old wolfess was dead and gone now.

Blue eyes would fall upon the form of a wolfess approaching him. For a moment Arwel would stare, memories, unbidden, stirring in his mind. Snarls... fighting... blood... could... could it really be...? She looked just like his baby sister. All grown up now. Still alive. Safe. Arwel would take a step back, confusion mixing with a bit of relief on his face.

"You're... alive." The wolf would flick his ears towards the female. She didn't remember him it seemed. But she had been younger when things had happened... and likely had barely survived. Just as he had. Arwel looked upon his sister with such a soft gaze.

"I thought you were dead... all of the others were... I thought I was the only one to survive..."