size
Medium
build
-
player
03-18-2013, 10:12 PM

jupiter illidais

"jupiter speech" ? "mercury speech"

she nodded idly to aztec and aria as they thanked the sol for her ranks, but the moment that the mention of spying came to her ears she snapped to attention, stepping forward with a snarl of protest, only to find that the insolent creature had already turned and left without waiting for an answer. her fur bristled considerably. oh, she would have a word or two with that lass for trying to cause trouble like that! if jupiter hadn't had others waiting on her (marvel specifically) she would have chased aztec down and made sure that she didn't do any spying. she had earlier captured the gaze of marvel and saw him slink off, and he could return at any moment.

i'll deal with her later... she growled inwardly, jumping down from her perch with a wince and grumpily settling back down on her haunches once more. after a few moments mercury toddled down after her, nearly falling as he made his way down the precarious roots at the end of the log. he resumed his position between her front legs, snuggling into the solid pillars of what he considered to be made of comfort and security. she watched most of the wolves depart until finally marvel re-approached her, some herbs clutched in his jaws. she watched the alabaster and cream wolf, but chuckled at his very slight innuendo. in all honesty the lass had been hit on enough over the past year or so to recognize nearly any pass made at her.

she took note of the attention he lavished on her face, pointedly averting her eyes upward so she wouldn't have to look at him. after a few moments of this she averted her gaze to the side, knowing that he would probably gain some sort of pleasure from seeing her eyes rolled into the back of her head. she finally allowed for her gaze to search out marvel's, and it was a bad time to do so, for his second pun hit her like a freight train, making her immediately throw the direction of her gaze as absolutely opposite as she could. if wolves could blush she would be absolutely scarlet. she was certain that he couldn't smell the scent of medusa upon her pelt, as that had been a couple of days ago, and disguised the motion with a sneeze that had politely been executed away from her 'doctor.' maybe the encounter hadn't helped her soreness, sure, but it hadn't caused anything new...

"maybe we'll take a walk later," she commented, smirking, but her tone remained neutral and her words up to interpretation. "in the meantime, i can see that you know what you're doing." yet another comment delivered in the same tone as the last, though she secretly almost meant it as an innuendo just to mess with him. "i'll appoint you as auga, lead healer." she smiled at him, ears forward. mercury, who had remained shockingly quiet during the treatment, hissed viciously at him, snapping at the air threateningly. apparently mercury knew testosterone when he smelled it. the sol chuckled at her companion, and glanced back at marvel. "you may take your leave if you wish, auga marvel? i'll seek you out later. maybe." she flashed the most subtle of winks--one so subtle that it could have been a mere twitch of the eye--and then turned away, flicking her tail.

she stopped and looked around at those remaining, and then took her leave, toddling off into the shadows with a plump ball of obsidian fur waddling after her.

[ exit jupiter ]

? 596 words ?

[ o o c ; ]
ooc here lol

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.