Erani

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-

The Ooze Participant
03-19-2013, 09:39 PM (This post was last modified: 03-19-2013, 09:56 PM by Erani.)
They held together in an embrace she thought she would never experience for the longest time, wind caressing their fur, wrapping her scent around him like tendrils of seduction. His words rumbled through her body, shook away the darkness in her heart left from the loss in her life. Guinevere. Her birth pack. The pain that was always there, however buried, fell away. A piece at a time. He pulled away, and she found herself looking up into wet golden eyes. For a moment, fear struck her heart. Had she hurt him? His next words made her heart swell.

It was what she had hoped, secretly, guiltily. That he would say these words. She didn?t hesitate. She let instinct and heart take over, and took the first steps in the dance of Life. It was tender, graceful. She stepped up to him brushing lightly against the midnight fur, silver lit hairs mingling. Her father and mother?s fur did that, she recalled. When they lay together. This memory only made her want this more. She circled him once, and ended facing the same direction, neck curving around the great chest. And she spoke, firmly giving her acquiescence. ?I give you my Heart. My body. My Soul. I give you my Love, and my Life. I give you my Songs. Take it. Take them all. Take me." Her voice held a ferocity that it had never given before.

"Nova. I Love you."