Official

gems
size
-
build
-
player
01-14-2014, 12:15 AM

Maija raised an eyebrow at Sibelle's narration of their meeting. She wasn't surprised that Pandora showed a different side to the russet-furred lady, especially if she found out that they were related. "Pandora is a box full of surprises," she simply said. Her daughter really was, even if she didn't show it on her beautiful exterior. The symbols and designs that danced across the young pup's pelt were enough of a warning sign. It all depended on who would be brave enough to approach her.
The rest of the pups would probably enjoy meeting Sibelle, but it depended on their moods as well. "I will go ahead and tell you which babies are which so you won't be confused." It wasn't meant to be a rude statement, but simply one that would have Sibelle balancing on her toes. "Eon is the biggest and darkest boy. He has the tiger stripes and will not hesitate to bombard you with questions. Bella is near the same size as Eon, but not as openly curious. She is sweet, anyhow, but very smart for her age. Be mindful." Her eyes gave a hint of a twinkle as she continued to speak. "Fakira is the second boy and he has my sense of humor and sarcastic nature. He is a sweetheart to the core, even if he hides it. And Freya..." She let a bit more of her smile show. "She's the baby and very teeny compared to her brothers and sisters. She also has Taurig's heart and reminds me of a firefly...Weird simile, but it works for her."
It was the most she had said to Sibelle in a long time, but it felt good. She wondered why she didn't do it more, but then she recalled the faint memories of her bleak childhood. Maija immediately pushed them away as she began to imagine the faces of all five of her children. They were her world, as was Taurig, and she never wanted them to worry about what she had gone through before she had them. Glancing up at Sibelle to meet her eyes, she let her tail sway side-to-side behind her. "They are my world, Sibelle..."

speech here