Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
01-14-2014, 02:44 PM

He was noticed rather quickly, tail wagging when he was sure that the other was friendly. Judging by her enthusiastic greeting, he was sure she was nice! She got closer to him, stopping a foot or so away and began to sniff at him. Likewise, he took a couple steps forward and stretched his neck out, nostrils taking in her scent as well as they were nearly nose to nose now. Standing with his tail wagging, he'd tilt his head to the side as she began to spew questions at him. A giggle escaping his tongue as he gazed at her with curiosity.

Slowly, he'd shake his head. Ears perked as he studied her. So she was a pack wolf? She smelled different then his fathers pack had, so that meant every pack had a different smell? He wondered. "Haha, no I'm from farther away...I'm not even sure where I am now, but it sure is pretty." He laughed more as her excitement began to rub off on him, had she never been outside her lands before?

Sitting down in front of her, he looked with bright blue eyes. "I'm from um..the East, I think. There's lots of tall trees and different things, and the weather is always warm. There's lots of things to see and explore! On my way here, I found a small pool of water with lots of neat things in it, wanna go see? It's pretty close!" He barked excitedly, hoping that perhaps she would wanna play with him and that he could show her some of the things he saw as well. "Speech"

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.