ardent

There's a fever in my heart

Vahva

gems
size
build
player
01-14-2014, 03:26 PM

Of course it would be this way, it was impossible to warm up to someone just out of the blue. It took time, and she knew that from being imprisoned. How she felt like she just wanted to lock the outside world out, leave it behind and just never go back to the way things once were. Her tail made a weird, flowing motion, like an ocean as her red eyes cocked slightly to look at her coat and the size of the youth. She would most likely grow to be taller then her, but than again only by a few inches. Her coat was a mixture of gray's, blues and some tans. It was interesting she had to say, and for some reason she wanted to say that she recognized it. Only the description though, from the friends she had made and left behind. Some didn't even deserve the fate that they had been thrown into. It made her quiet sad, as she sat down and curled her tail around her hind legs. She just kept her smile, things would be alright, she didn't have any ill will, and it would only take a little bit of time to get to know the pack.
"I'm Vahva Hutashi, I was born in Valhalla but due to some issue's I had been separated twice from the pack. So here I am again." She gave a light chuckle, trying to lighten the mood a bit. "What about you, I have to say you have a rather beautiful coat and pair of eyes." Vahva enjoyed looking at another's appearance. It was what calmed her, colors clashing, in strange markings that would save in case she would have a mental break down. But she didn't know anyone well enough to have one, because she refused to let her emotions get a hold of her in front of strangers who expected her to show her strength. Which was what she would do for the time coming.

Speech,