gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Tealah
01-14-2014, 09:14 PM

Moving closer to the female had his expression going blank with surprise for a moment. She was damned tall, quite unexpectedly so, towering over him by half a foot or so. For a moment it was disconcertingly like being in the presence of Zafira the cougar - the pale woman so much larger than he, with the strength and grace of a natural-born hunter, so far out of his league that it felt sacrilegious to even be considering admiring her sleek form. The feeling passed with a sharp shake of his head. This was no monster cat; this was just an oversized wolf female, and he was even irritated more by his initial reaction to the wolf's size than he was by the very fact that she dwarfed him.

He tilted his head to look up at her, allowing a faintly amused smile playing over his muzzle. "My, aren't you the tall one?" he murmured to her. His green eyes narrowed playfully at her. "Or is it just that I shrank and didn't realize?"

His tail flicked behind him as he circled the female. "A bit hypocritical, to call me rude for that when you have not given me a name. But since you asked..." He turned to face her again, acid-green gaze fixed on hers. A mocking bow, a mischievous glint in his eyes. "Loki Hr??vitnisson, fair lady, at your every service." The laughing quirk of his brow made it clear exactly what he was implying.

"Speech"