Keep In Touch

Aurora

gems
size
build
player
01-14-2014, 11:17 PM
Aurora

The young girl affirmed that she would return when she came of age to do such things, and a soft grin would curve the dark lips of the woman. Her inquiry was filled with such innocence, the ivory femme chuckled a bit. "No, not as far as I know." She assured the child, nuzzling her gently on the cheek. Odette spent a few moments lost in thought, before her gentle voice met the tall audits of the giantess. She inquired as to how the Sol was doing, which in all honesty the alabaster princess could not properly answer. "My dear, I do not really know, Jupiter appears to have left, for in passing I would have found her by now." She murmured, sighing deeply as she mentioned the possibility of the old Alphess dying. The lady wondered how the celestial woman was faring, and also wondered if she was unhappy with Aurora for not seeking her out more fervently.

Softly, ethereal lyrics would fall from her dark lips as liquid mercury orbs gazed down into the mismatched optics of the little girl. "Why do you ask, my dear?" Faintly accented Russian tones would inquire, an eyebrow quirked in a manner that posed a question. What could bring the youngster to wonder something that interfered in no way with her life? Whatever the girl's reason, the angelic furred dame was happy that she was so integrated into the world around her. She would grow up to be a great she wolf, without a doubt.