S'alkrie

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
01-15-2014, 01:49 PM

S'alkrie would have been imprisoned by the womans charm; to simply follow beind the wicked witch from the north, a beauty withheld like a mask- hiding even the most sinister of flaws. And yet, there was only on problem; S'alkrie had already been taken under the wing of the Glaciem king. Her loyalty remaining in his palms as he reigned power above all. The smile would widen upon her pretty little lips at the woman's soft coo's, her spell causing the babe to become enticed within her presence. " War boys must be so handsome, i wish i could have one!" the girl would chuckle, at her youthful age she did, perhaps intercept it differently, only wanting them to play with and protect her as though there life would count upon it. Not for claiming and rejecting.

The small tiara would tip slightly to the side at the womans remark, it was normal to venture of alone and take the days in as they pass, was it not? " Im always alone miss, its the only time i get to adventure you know? Isardis is pretty calm about it- after all its not like where gonna be gobbled up like some sort of muffin." Her words would slurp casually away, her gaze fixated once more upon the small woman. " Why are you all alone? Do you have no pack? Can you come home with me and teach me all your ways?" S'alkrie tried to make no loose ends, atempting to gather up all the information she could, but of course forgetting the most important one. " Whats your name? im sure Isardis would like you" She knew not of his wrong deeds or sins, only that he did what he believed was right, so in many aspects S'alkrie did look up to him like a fatherly figure.

image by Emily, Permission to use