ardent

She moves through moonbeams slowley

Vahva

gems
size
build
player
01-15-2014, 05:47 PM

Vahva jumped a little when she was suddenly approached hackles bristling. Why was she so nervous? It felt like the equivalent of being pinned inside of the dirt. Her tail flicked furiously behind her picking up some dirt as well until she stopped. Her red eyes remained calm though as she let the fear settle. This woman was mentally insane, she had no need to be afraid. Though certainly unpredictable, she couldn't fathom how Raven dealt with this. Her blue mane was obviously catching the beasts interest as well. "I honestly don't know, you and Raven have seemed to have caught my interest. And seeing as you aren't really a threat to my pack, I thought I might offer my services as a healer." Vahva said swallowing as she backed up a bit.
"My name is Vahva of Valhalla. While I'm a warrior there I have very sharp healing skills. I was also the alphess of a pack until returning here." Vahva said looking off to the side. She offered a sheepish smile, so uncomfortable. She hadn't dealt with a situation quiet like this before. Though she refused to back down and submit though, she was a leader. It was simply dark and Ryu was creepy as hell.

Speech,