ardent

I think my eyes would do the same

Vahva

gems
size
build
player
01-15-2014, 06:24 PM

Vahva had been lost in her own thoughts starring at the repeated waves on the shore. Thinking about the bad things that were etched into her brain, that being also of how her mother died when she was a pup. How Valhalla had never received their lead healer back, and in the end things moved on so quickly when she returned with a bitter attitude in which was indeed to cause trouble. That temper she used to have was literally beaten out of her, making her think of that made her think of how pathetic she would have been if that man from Glaciem hadn't tried to kill her that year ago. Though these thoughts were quickly broken as out of the midnight air the familiar scent and appearance of Azalea would come into her vision. She spoke in tones only a friend would say so closely to her. Vahva had come to know Azalea a little bit more if nothing at all, her eyes closed for a moment as she opened them again. "No, if I did I'd probably have nightmares." Vahva said truthfully. And that was just what she was afraid of really, the reality of it all she had buried under a skin of independence.
"Sometimes I want to forget things I can't, and they always come back to haunt me." The lady said looking up at the sky. The quiet wind rippled through her thick strands of black and white fur. "I never thought I'd have to build relations all over again like I was born a new. The only time I've felt so uncomfortable was locked inside of a den covered in wounds unable to leave." The stars were shining brightly tonight.

Speech,