gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Tealah
01-15-2014, 09:33 PM

Loki's presentation of his name drew a grin from the female, and when she gave her name in return he understood why. Skadi, the name the old myths gave as the female who had put a venomous snake overtop his namesake to drip acid on his him. Charming.

A wry smile rose unbidden. "It's an unfortunate tradition in my father's family," he groaned. "My two littermates were named Thor and Hati, so at least I had some company in my misery. No doubt Thor has fathered a gang of little brats by this time and carried on the naming tradition, the fool." Come to think of it he and Hati might have a few bastards out there somewhere, though he couldn't see Hati as being the fatherly type - truth be told, more the insane-rapist type - and Loki's past lovers had never confronted him about any such thing. Hm.

He twitched an ear in mild displeasure when she spoke about fate. "My future is of my own making, nothing so nebulous as 'fate'. But it is, indeed, a great pleasure to meet one so lovely as yourself."

He seated himself as well, the tip of his silky tail flicking like an indolent cat. His eyes glinted at her playfully. "But perhaps, to be safe, I should avoid snakes with you around."

"Speech"