ardent

MISCHIEF AND WINTER CREATES CHAOS

Skadi

gems
size
build
player
01-15-2014, 10:24 PM

His unconscious reaction to grin only broadened her own, enjoying the moment as it took a positive turn. He explained the reasonings for his name was a tradition carried on by his father, and he had brothers named Hati and Thor, strangely enough. His snarky remark about his foolish brother brought a soft chuckle bubbling from her chest, a sound reminiscent of collected snow dropping from the branch. "And what about you, mischief, have you fathered an immense snake, half corpse, giant wolf, and mothered an eight legged horse?" She would chuckle, beating her tail upon the ground a few times, nearly beside herself with mirth.
His compliment would meet her tall rosy audits, and she would grin, silken lyrics falling from her cherry lips with a hint of sarcasm. "Thank you, you're not too shabby yourself." Frosty vocals would murmur, a short giggle following unceremoniously behind. She was warming up to this man, despite herself, he had a sense of humor, despite the obvious misgivings of their situation. As he mentioned snakes, she could not help bursting into a bout of laughter. As the throes of raucous joy subsided, she would shake her head slowly, beating the tip of her tail upon the icy ground lightly. "There is no doubt in my mind you will have no trouble involving snakes and me, I have never been too fond of them, after one attempted to strangle me in my sleep as a child." She chuckled, lifting a massive paw and waving it from side to side a few times before putting it back down. The memory was not a fond one, but an ironic one.

Broad cranium would tilt to the side a touch as she regarded the man before her, garnet orbs narrowing as she looked him over, a sly grin teasing at the corners of her cherry lips. "What about you, you got any contradictions to the legends in ya?" She asked, chuckling a bit. She was feeling quite lighthearted, since the situation itself was reason enough to laugh. Truly there was nothing more strange than two made enemies by names somewhat enjoying each others company, and if there was she had yet to find it. Were there any meetings that could possibly top this? Doubtful, at least not in her past, maybe in her future.

image by Luisiana