Official

gems
size
-
build
-
player
01-16-2014, 02:00 AM

She was pleased by his words and it was obvious with the giggle that escaped her lips. Her body vibrated from the aftermath of the rare form of physical emotion and she didn't know how to recover from it. So, she just smiled with a coy expression and enjoyed the warmth that radiated from her husband's massive form. The thing was, Maija didn't care what they did that day. The two of them could just curl up and nap until the sun went down and she would be happy. As long as she had him to herself for awhile, she would be content.
She shook her tail beneath her and gently rose from the ground before pulling back again to properly speak. "Taurig Artenie, you have been found guilty of loving a woman whose shell was so thick, even an icicle couldn't pierce through it. Your sentence is to follow me wherever I lead you and do whatever I say." Maija then leaned in and nuzzled him again, tail slowly wagging behind her as she whispered, "You won't regret any of it, I promise you." Ohhh, she was going to have fun with him.
It was then that she pulled back again and turned so her back was turned to him. Golden banner lightly tapped against his chest before she said, "We shall start this journey by going for a nice...swim." Even though she hated rain, she loved river and lake water like they weren't the same thing. The Romanian lady continued to walk through the jungle, making sure to stay away from the familiar trails the rogue wolves they claimed as family usually travelled on. She took the back path to a waterfall that was secluded, filled with bright sunlight, and plenty of places to lounge and relax. However, her mind was set on the water that was being warmed by the sunlight and that was where she dove.

Speech,