ardent

WICKED LITTLE GIRLS

Karmen

gems
size
build
player
01-16-2014, 12:09 PM

Kusugra could not contain himself as he destroyed the gap between him and the little golden nymph. She remained seated, tingling with satisfaction of feeling wanted, being desired by someone she wanted so passionately. His lips traced the rim of her left ear as he cooed to her, reminding her of his name. A small smirk touched her lips, as she knew that his name would never flee her grasp. Karmen shut her eyes and slightly leaned into his touch, even though he bragged about his peasants becoming czars. She scoffed, opening those soft green eyes to peer up at him. How could he want anyone than her, and more than herself? The idea was impossible - she was perfect, as was he, and naturally superior genetics are attracted to each other, no? She felt an invisible hand grip her heart in a spiteful vice - did he address his other women with such fervent adore?

The feline King whispered again in her ear, but her gaze had drifted from his handsome face to the grass underneath her fear. She was numb to his affection, though given any other occasion his wooing would have her on her back in no time. As he licked the delicate skin of her left ear, she tilted her slender muzzle towards him, wishing to whisper into the soft skin of his collar. ?I see you in my dreams,? she taunted, her voice saturated in a familiar lust; ?I sought your company, Kusugra.? Karmen raised herself to her feet and attempted to bring herself even closer to the feline, trying to press her supple bosom against his broad chest. She tried to snake her muzzle towards his facade and trace her velvet lips along the sharp curve of his strong jawline and leave behind a trail of tiny, gingerly kisses. But she would not embrace his muzzle and kiss him on the mouth quite yet, for she would pull away like a tease, trying to put some space between them - if the King would allow such behavior that is. ?I just - I just didn't expect you to be so involved with your harem of hussies, I hope I am not interrupting your playtime,? she hissed and batted her eyes with mock innocence, trying to disguise the obvious spew of poisoned words that spilled from her lips, laced with evident jealousy.