gems
size
Large
build
-
player
01-16-2014, 09:48 PM
Shay

Elan's one of my rogues who's currently wandering about. He and Sucre are in a thread with Kyda who is probably odder. xD Shay's more than welcome to join in: http://alacritis.east-of-paradise.com/inde...?showtopic=6478

I'm cool with starting a new thread too if he just wanted to meet Elan.

Loki

-I think D?gmar's hoping for a one night stand after the spar if they don't chew each other up to bad, lol.
-I could also see her liking to hang out with him on occasion and stir up trouble, maybe maim and mangle some coyotes or foxes on a moonlight night after dinner. x3
-as far as enemies?. Kaliska would most certainly not like him at all and I'm sure he'd have plenty of short jokes for her that would probably make her want to chew his groin off.

Hati

-I could definitely see Elan not liking this guy but he's not vindictive enough for a rivalry, really. Drashiel maybe when he's older. Kaliska again, though I think she'd avoid him for fear of catching what she'd call "crazy".
-D?gmar could go either way with Hati as one-night stand or enemy. She likes it rough but I could also see her getting agitated with him and she is quite vindictive.