ardent

TEMPT YOU WITH ALL I AM

Karmen

gems
size
build
player
01-17-2014, 04:49 PM

Karmen swiftly reassured the promising child, "Maybe one day you'll have many war boys like I do. They kiss the ground you walk on, play with you all day and night, and when you're finally tired they tuck you in and sing you to sleep." A wild sneer grew on the nymph's lips as she twirled herself into a seat, coiling her long tail around the curves in her body as if it were a lush boa. She was enraptured by the petite size of her new adoring fan - perfect travel size to go anywhere and everywhere with Karmen (not like Karmen needed someone to remind her how perfect she was, for she already knew that). But it would be convenient to have a pocket-fangirl.

Her softly coloured eyes leeched on to the young snowflake's face, eager to hear more about how much she adored Karmen, but to her dismay, she wanted her to come to her home and meet her King: Isardis. She gloated, "Of course Isardis would prize me." Her lashes danced with vanity as she elevated her peachy nose into the air, as if they hadn't already established this fact and needed to be reminded that Karmen was the epitome of loveliness. Alas, Karmen also knew for a fact that Isardis was the King of a nation so overgrown with women that she would seethe would unholy envy. Besides, Karmen did not seek the company of a man who had already slept with little girls of every shape, colour, and caliber. It seemed to her that Isardis was no more than a glutton, unsatisfied by the loins of one woman, all for the benefit of his Kingdom.

She looked down at the child with a mixture of pity and amusement. Poor thing, she might be made a brood underneath his watch. What a waste of decent flesh."As flattered as I am, sweetling, I do not belong under your King's reign."