Sendoa

gems
size
build
player
01-17-2014, 05:11 PM
I SPY WITH MY LITTLE EYE

a war waiting to be won

Slowly the queen would descend from her newly coveted throne, noting the presence of another who seemed reluctant to explore. It was a female whom she had been exposed to, but not one for whom she could recall a name - or even a rank. As she moved through the gnarled branches, Sendoa would offer her voice in recognition of the woman's presence. "Hello," she chided in greeting, a sway of her tail accompanying the single word. "I don't believe I have formally introduced myself to you," she tilted her head for emphasis, tail flickering as she leapt to the earth from a low-hanging branch. "I am Sendoa Armada, Queen of Glaciem and mate of Isardis." Of course it was likely the woman already knew who she was, for one would have to be a complete fool not to know their own Queen. Still, she took pride in introducing herself as not only Glaciem's Queen, but Isardis' mate. It was the latter title she was most fond of. Her haunches kissed the earth gently as she curled her tail about those same hips and rested - intent upon learning a bit about this woman. The wind whistled through the trees eerily, it was sort of a haunting melody - one in which she was sure she would grow fond.