ardent

Pawprints in the Foreign Soil

Mahniya

gems
size
build
player
03-19-2013, 01:35 PM
The ruby eyed dame had followed behind her charge. Gargoyle had given her the simple task of keeping Crusade safe... Mahniya had seen the elder fight, she doubted she needed much aide. If push came to shove Mahniya could not take on an army, perhaps distract them long enough for Crusade to get away? Her face smoothed over into expressionless glass. That made a great deal of sense, she was here in case the worst should happen, Crusade would be able to escape to return home. It was a strangely peaceful notion, knowing she might die this day, at least it would be for the good of Glaciem no?

The two toned dame drew closer to Crusade at her command, her footfalls easily mimicking that of her superior. "As always I am at your command." Her voice was soft, barely audible as the two galloped forward. She was not a creature of many words if any, but her loyalty and dedication were unwavering she had proven that from the moment she had pledged herself to Glaciem, she did not so much as catch a rabbit without permission.

She understood the severity of this task. It would determine a potential ally or enemy with her maste-... no Chief. This concept of freewill and logic was so baffling to her. She wondered vaguely if he would ever be successful in his endeavors to teach her. She didn't think so, but she had sworn an oath to try and so try she shall. Her audits swiveled forward, alert and ready. For now she need not think of such things. She a had a single, easy task. Protect Crusade no matter what the cost. A warrior, Mahniya could be.

Crusade called out to the alpha and Mahniya readied herself. Her tail hung between her legs, unmoving but her posture remained relaxed, Her left ear swiveled to the right as Crusade spoke to her and she inclined her head in a short dip, signaling that she understood. "You needn't worry. I am here only to aid you in any way I can. I will do nothing to threaten the potential for a treaty unless they aim first. I will allow no harm to come to you." Her voice was as smooth as a newborn, rumbling up from her chest in the softest of murmurs.