Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
01-18-2014, 01:00 AM

Aurora gave her the information she needed and then asked why she wanted to know. Odette knew it would happen and she was prepared with an answer for the white female. "There had been rumors that spread around Ala of a fallen heroine. She was the leader of the mangrove pack and people didn't know if she was suffering from sickness or was slain by a rival. I didn't know the truth and I wanted to confirm any more rumors that reached my ears." All that Odette said was the truth. She had no reason to lie to Aurora, for the female was definitely one of the few that showed signs of being compassionate in regards to caring for others.
She rested her head against Aurora's chest as she changed positions between her legs for better comfort. The idea of death was not one Odette looked forward to, but she knew it would be inevitable. For the moment, she would take each day with a bit of caution, but be smart about it. She hoped that before she met Death one fateful day, she would have done all the things she wanted to do. Become strong, find love, maybe start a family.... "Miss Aurora?" She kindly said, looking at the cave wall when she spoke. "Tell me what love is like...please."

Talk like this

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!