Esperanza

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
01-18-2014, 11:34 AM
Her eyes showed some signs of blurry vision as she could slightly hear the male, but she knew she was slipping fast from loss of water and extra body heat. Her fur color wasn't doing wonders to her body in a good way, and she wished to get away from the sun as fast as she could. The brute let her lean on him, and she very thankful for she felt like she couldn't concentrate from the lacking water supply inside of her body.

"My name is Esperanza Aurora, but you can call me Esper..." she managed to cough out from her weakened state and soon started to walk. She knew the male would be a bit confused when she began to walk again without assistance. Her body just had a mind of it's own sometimes when she wasn't herself. "And I was just walking, trying to find a nice home for the time being since I left my other one." She replied quietly yet truthfully and, yet again, crashes to the sandy floor. Dust and sand covered the top of her body as she coughed and winced when the burning sand and dust entered her nasal passageways.

How she wished she were in the shade. The heat was intensifying greatly, and from the fur that let the heat inside, it felt like she were burning in a fire with no way out. Why she decided to come into this barren wasteland, she wasn't quite sure, but she knew she was never going to make that stupid mistake twice.