Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
01-18-2014, 11:10 PM

Sass and vinegar?

Well, if this place wasn't a creepy basket of creepiness? Kaliska skulked through the eerie forest, her sleek and slender form slipping through the fog and the thorns. Her ears were twitching as she tried to catch any signs of danger but all the time she was moving she kept thinking about what a scrumptious snack she probably appeared to be. Crap. What a wrong turn.

Growling in irritation, Kaliska continued on her way hoping she was going in the right direction. Out! That's all she wanted was to get out! Above her was a pair of crows, cawing a manner that made it seem like they were making fun of her. Why those feathred?. "Hey, yea! Laugh it up you stupid birds. Think you're so tough?. why don't you come down here and show me how tough you are? Yea? YEA? That's what I thought!"

The irritable femme turned on her heel and started marching away when she saw a dark colored wolf resting by a fallen tree. "Oh.. uh? hi. I didn't think anyone was here except ghosts." Her eyes narrowed suddenly. "You're not a ghost are you?"

[Image: kalibot_zps2859e9b3.jpg]