Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
01-19-2014, 11:57 AM

The wind raked through Sage's fur soothingly. It blocked out all sounds but his own rythmatic heart beat. The leaves of the plant he found poked out of the dock, tickling his paws as they were whipped by the wind. A scent was thrown by his nose, but for once, he dismissed it. It was one a of a female, bjut at the speed of these winds it could have been carried for miles.
Just as the boy had decided it was time to start heading back to Ludicael, he heard a shout. "BEAR!!!! LOOK OUT! Sage's eyes shot open and he jumped up on his feet, instantly. He scooped up his heb bundle and made to run, but as he scanned the horizon, he saw no sign of a bear. He looked to where the shout came from. It was the female he had scented earlier. It seemed she was closer than he had thought. He walked over to her, double-checking for danger with his nose along the way. Again, he found nothing. He stopped a few steps away. "Excuse me, miss. I see, nor smell no bears here. Have you seen one recently. I'm Sage by the way."

"Speech,"