Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
03-19-2013, 05:52 PM

She watched him wince, move, squirm, do the usual guilty signs. He was hiding something, but for some reason he couldn't bring himself to tell the truth. Lying was not a good trait, especially in a heir. She would need to talk to Gerhardt about this at a later time. Maverick didn't seem suitable enough to become an alpha. "I fell off of a ledge.. into a ravine. I think I banged up my side pretty bad.." "You fell? How did you fall? Did this girl you've been out all night with throw you in the ravine? Or did you fall because you weren't paying attention because your stomach was plastered against her back?" Pools of blue narrowed as she spoke, her tail flicking angrily behind her. After getting a better wiff of the boy she had discovered the scent drifting off his pelt was very feminine. Adette had an idea of what was going on, now she just needed to wait until Maverick confessed it to her. But, seeing her little boy in pain spiraled her into a totally different mood. She crouched next to him, running her toungue softly along his bruised ribs as she spoke in a more comforting tone. He was hurt, so what else could she do? Hurt him more? Of course not. "You're a man now Maverick, now talk to your mother like one. Stop dodging the truth, because I already know the truth." It was more of a threat than anything, hopefully he would think she already knew what was up and confess. She waited for a reply as she soothingly groomed her little boy.

Speech,