Change [PACK MEETING]

Ara

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
01-20-2014, 09:48 AM (This post was last modified: 01-20-2014, 09:49 AM by Ara.)

The Queen would speak, and Ara would listen attentively. Eyes were unblinking and wide as Loccian began to speak, and her tail would begin to wag subtly behind her. She really was a lovely woman, and a great mentor, too; Ara could hardly wait until she had another lesson with her!

Her eyes danced to the youngest-born children as Loccian introduced them, including her own. Perhaps she would be allowed to spend some time with them? She wondered briefly is this would be acceptable, but she was not sure if she would like it -- she didn't really know how to deal with very young children, which seemed silly since she had been that young before, and not too long ago either. The Queen even spoke of her father's return, and her eyes would sparkle with pride as she leaned to nuzzle into the fur of his neck. He was so brave, and the herbs she had found for him seemed to be helpful in helping him sleep and easing the pain of his limbs when he had difficulty walking. He was so brave; she couldn't imagine anyone more courageous ever existing.

Loccian continued to speak, explaining that the pack was being restructured. A surge of rare confidence would arise, and she found herself sitting a bit taller as she waited for the Queen to finish talking. "I.. I would like to be a Healer, if you let me," she explained softly. "Since our lessons I have been learning on my own. I even met a man from Ludicael who let me join in his lessons." She was proud of her accomplishments, but her voice was somewhat contained and even a bit shaky. She wasn't sure if she was allowed to ask for such a thing, but while she was not yet a yearling, she would be soon... and she knew a lot for her age. "I know I have a lot to learn," she explained, her voice a bit louder now. "But I know more than most in Seracia." She was not being arrogant, no, not at all -- she knew a few exceeded her abilities by a long shot, but she new there were no more than a pawful of healers besides herself.