Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
03-19-2013, 06:29 PM

Ears flicked back when he growled at her, curled his lips, and sunk away. What she said had bit him hard. Good, that was her intentions. But he came forth again, allowing her to sooth his pain. No matter how mad she could get at him she could never sit and watch him suffer. She loved him too much to do that. She listened to his words, eyes rolling as he talked about this promise. It angered her that he would keep things from his mother. Not only had she raised him, but she was the alpha of this pack, and he would respect that. She wanted to know everything that went on, especially when it came to her children. But, it was obvious what he had done. She had been his age before, she was about a year old when she had fallen for Gerhardt. She couldn't blame him for the raging hormones within him, but lying was a disgusting thing to do. "I was your age once Maverick. I met your father when I was a yearling, fell in love with him, hell i practically worshiped him. I had to admire from afar for a while, but with time, good things will come. But i'll tell you this son, you are playing with fire. If you've fallen for a Valhallen gal and have no shame in it you will end up getting yourself hurt." She continued to groomed him as she spoke in hushed tones, she was already past yelling and screaming at him. "Am I right, Maverick? Have you fallen for a Valhallen princess?" She pulled her head away from him, icy eyes gazing into his own, looking for any signs of untruthfulness.

Speech,