Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
01-20-2014, 08:20 PM
ooc; mayhaps it's my turn? idek.

The loss of the lemming was a short lived disappointment, for soon enough the woman that had shown up would name herself as his sibling. ?I'm Kyarst,? child-like high-pitched voice would ring out. ?That's Jig,? he would note about his brother hiding in the shadows. ?Who're you?? Curiosity brimmed in his features as he glanced over the woman who had spoken (Eulari). Another woman spoke her own name, introducing herself as something complicated that he wasn't sure he could pronounce (S'alkyrie). ?Can.. can I call you Sal?? Innocence glittered in emerald eyes as the pale-backed boy would near Salkyrie by a few steps. A familiar voice would come then, his mother's - chiding him for his foolishness. He would duck his head and cast a wary look in her direction. Perhaps he shouldn't have been so placid around strangers. ?Sorry mama,? he spoke almost robotically - for in truth he wasn't very sorry. The male who'd given him the lemming to chase was Drashiel, but Kyarst would fondly nickname him ?Drashy.? His father came then, dragging something large and interesting. He called it a seal, and Kyarst would immediately move forward to investigate, his nose prodding at the thing with curiosity. ?What do we do with it, Da??

?speak,?

Kyarst is 2 years old, 142 lbs, and 36" tall. This is your warning. He is prone to acts of violence including but not limited to: maims, claims, dominance challenges, etc. He is also prone to foul language. Also, Lysis is allowed to pop into his threads whenever she pleases, as the two are almost always close to one another.