gems
size
Medium
build
player
Anais
01-20-2014, 11:27 PM

Walk | Talk | Think

The wolf's answer was modest and polite, explaining her technique in simple yet ambiguous terms. From the look of it, she appeared to consider her methods as nothing out of the ordinary and quite easy to accomplish by all, though Tahlia was not so quick to agree. She might have been swift herself when it came to fishing, but that same talent was not shared with her land-based hunts. Fishing came much more easily, just as this sort of ambitious ambushing did for this she-wolf. "Sounds very much like fishing," Tahlia remarked, "though I suppose the specifics for each are still peculiarly different."

It looked as if she had embarrassed the poor girl with her nervous shifting of her paw even as she answered Tahlia's introduction. Loccian had been the one to welcome her to Seracia - Wasting no time, I see - and not very long ago either. That certainly explained why Tahlia could not place a name with this new face, confirming what she had supposed about the stranger. Her curious mention of rumors surrounding the pack immediately captured her interest, and, ears perking attentively, she asked in a restrained but coaxing tone, "Rumors? What do people have to say about Seracia?" Was it good? Bad? True or far from it? She wished to hear it all and confirm what she could, just as eager for a bit of gossip as she was to set facts straight. "By the way, I do believe I failed to catch your name," she added suddenly, realizing that she still had nothing to call this new wolf by and wondering whether it had been intentional.