Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
player
01-21-2014, 01:06 PM

Thank you. It's a pleasure. Simply polite words, as the white wolf had no idea if this chance encounter would prove to be a pleasure or a danger. Flamesong? The name seemed fitting enough with those bright eyes

Her own blue eyes followed him as he moved closer and asked her purpose in the orchard. Well, the truth wouldn't hurt here, though she was still cautious enough not to mention her trip's connection to Tortuga. Even if her scouting hadn't been directly authorized by Deteste, another pack might take exception to the fact that she was doing so for the direct purpose of furthering Tortuga. "I found this place when I was hunting not long ago. I came back to explore it further. It's a very restful place."

When he mentioned the grapevines, Qanik glanced back to the vines with the freshly-disturbed dirt. That was what those were, then? Grapevines? She was no healer, certainly no plant expert to know. So far north as she had come from, grapes did not grow there. "You didn't frighten me," she assured him. "Are you a healer, then, Flamesong?"

Speech,