LIKE DIAMONDS IN THE SKY. UGH.

Weth

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
01-21-2014, 04:37 PM (This post was last modified: 01-21-2014, 05:08 PM by Weth.)
I'M TRYING TO IMPRESS UPON YOU

WE'RE NOT THE SAME

Dark paws would silently touch down upon the grassy terra, carrying her slowly into an open meadow. Normally, places like this were pretty peaceful at night, full of shadows and idiotic prey to hunt without effort. This place? The exact opposite. A huff of annoyance left the ebony bitch's delicate maw, sending an approaching firefly spinning away, much to the relief of the shadowy woman, who felt quite violated by their presence. So cheery and bright, ew. Laying down upon the lush grasses, the obsidian wraith groaned as the annoying, twinkling beasts insisted on swarming upon her. "Go away, pests..." She half growled, half groaned. Charcoal underlined optics squeezed shut, tea cupped paws crossing over her muzzle as she began to feel them crawling all over her. Dark grey tipped tail would twitch as the woman fought the urge to leap up and attack all the bugs. Eventually there were over fifty exploring her feminine frame, and the dark she wolf leapt up and shook out her entire body, sending the little buggers zipping off in all directions. Sighing with contentment as they now gave her a wide berth, the shadow cloaked femme seated herself and flicked her mismatched gaze over the scene before her. Thick, silken banner lay flush with her right haunch, tip occasionally flicking like that of a cat, as she looked over this place with disdain in her eyes. Then, as if the night could not get any worse, rain began to fall and lightning lit up the sky. An expression crossed the lady's face that clearly asked; Are you fucking kidding me? Thick pelt was quickly becoming drenched in warm rains, and yet the she wolf failed to give a crap, since the irritating fireflies were flickering out as they hid away wherever they did when they couldn't annoy everyone. So, she sighed in contentment and let the pouring rain patter on the face of the lake.

"Sass"

MY OWN INDIVIDUALITY IS SO UNIQUEWETH