gems
size
-
build
player
01-21-2014, 11:14 PM
I'M TRYING TO IMPRESS UPON YOU

WE'RE NOT THE SAME

A familiar scent wafted towards her on the breeze, and a devilish grin curled upon her dark lips, playing at her sharp features with malicious glee. Long legs carried her with a bounding abandon towards her quarry, a crippled russet and ebony form smaller than the bugs underfoot. Dark laughter erupted from her maw as she looked down upon the creature. "Look what we have here, the God of War in all his glory." She growled with a dark grin, laughing cruelly and gazing down at the tiny male. "Here to knock all the King's from their thrones and take all the women from their paws?" She would snicker, sensual vocals dripping with venomous sarcasm. Charcoal tipped tail raised above her hips in dominance as she stared down at the pathetic creature. Every one of her pearl razors was bared to the smaller wolf, asserting herself over him. Surely the weak little man would not have forgotten his place among the family? He was not even a full blooded child of his fathers, and it was something Loki and she had pressed upon him frequently, so he would realize just how worthless he was.

"Sass"

MY OWN INDIVIDUALITY IS SO UNIQUEWETH