Loner
alpha

gems
size
-
build
player
01-22-2014, 01:41 AM

She wants nothing more than to embrace all the familiar faces she sees, to fall upon their necks and weep in sorrow for the long months lost. Argent does not, however. She is strong, stronger than she ever knew. Crimson eyes lock upon Eris, and when her best friend comes closer, the silver knight cannot help the easing of expression she has. It does her heart well to see the healer in good condition, even if the same cannot be said for herself.
Eris offers to help her, and Argent shakes her head. ?Worry over me later, Eris. I have come a long ways and I have been fine. I want you to check over Vereux?s eye. I worry about infection,? she says. Her own pain can wait; only once she is assured of the safety of all her children will she be able to rest enough to let Eris do her work. Her eyes flicker around the meeting, noting new and old faces, but deciding that introductions and re-introductions will come later.
Her children come first. She does, however, let her eyes meet with Isardis?s for a while and dip her head in respect. It is still his kingdom, after all, and she does not intend to overtake his meeting.