gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Tealah
01-22-2014, 11:25 AM

"To the best of my knowledge I've fathered nothing," he disclaimed, then added, straight-faced but with a laughing gleam in his eye, "I can't vouch for the second."

Speaking with this female, this Skadi, Loki was more at ease and playful than he'd been in a while. Even as a pup he'd been bitter, always second-best, never good enough to impress his father, always doing something wrong. After a while it seemed the only way to get attention was through negative attention, pulling pranks, taunting, flaunting his arrogance like a shield. It wasn't often that his playful, mischievous side was able to surface in a positive manner, but this Skadi was almost actively encouraging it.

Quite frankly, it had Loki a little unsettled. She didn't react to anything the way he'd expect, seemingly dismissing his advances and ignoring his arrogance but at the same time responding to his playfulness in kind. Her sassy demeanor, giving as good as she got - better, if Loki were one to admit when he'd been one-upped - and not taking any of his crap... Something told him to be wary of this female.

Still, Loki couldn't stop himself from being himself. "Ah, sweet Skadi, I am nothing like my namesake, nothing at all. Why, a sweeter, more innocent pup there never was. Positively angelic, I'm told," he claimed, adopting a look of such innocence that it was absolutely devilish. "And I'm so very, very humble."

Talk like this