Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-19-2013, 03:54 AM

isardis

As tongue departed from the tormenting flavours of her youthful pelt, a delayed response would cause the anxious babe to dart away from him; denying the swine the contact he so craved. Lips would twitch with pleasure, an imposing chuckle once again struggling between clenched jaws. Did she really have the nerve to test his patience? It would only be a matter of time until the truth was discovered. Extended tail would flip to his side, spine twisting as the beast seemed to engage in a concise, one-man ballet twirl. Now facing the lady he would begin to skulk forward, ever-so-light on his paws, the illusion of floating no more than irrefutable to the untutored eye.

Her words would spark satisfaction, warmth beginning to flood the caverns of his chest as his blood began to simmer with pride. Her unease fuelled him, drove him forward, it was exactly what he had wanted. ?Sweetheart, would you dare deny us?? his voice was a purr, and yet it?s edges were rasped, tainted by shadowed longing, ?Your mind is a betrayal to your body, you see-? and every word was true. ?I can smell the wanton yearning to please me oozing from your pores, beginning to rattle your spine and infect your blood stream; I can see it paralysing your core, and well, let?s face it,? in that moment he would connect with her tissue yet again, chest attempting to press her shoulders as maw reached ambitiously for her off-side ear. ?You couldn?t deny me my desires even if you wanted to, could you? Why not just accept the ways of nature and make this all far easier on yourself?? so many questions, so little time; a beast began to stretch within his core, fangs sinking into his heart as venom pulsed his veins.

?I find you far too striking to just let on pass, my belle; you should feel honoured,? a weak cackle burst from wry lips, tongue snaking past weapons to glide against the cartilage of her ear. It was a shame she weren?t in season, for the beast would want nothing more than to force himself upon her now. Alas, should he do so his life-giving potion would be wasted, and one simply couldn?t commit such a heartless crime. She were testing him, stretching her boundaries, hovering dangerously close to his limitations with her words and actions of denial. She would be a fool to reject his civility, for his foul side was one the wench should fear far, far more.