ardent

Show Me Your Feelings

Arietta

gems
size
build
player
01-22-2014, 10:03 PM

For a short while the femme sat alone, gaze remaining upon the skies. In the distance she could make out some birds. The female would flick her ears in the direction of the birds, a small frown crossing her face. They could travel so freely, with little restriction. A soft sigh would escape her. Though travel was nice, the female didn't care for it as much as she once thought she might as a pup. More than anything she longed for stability, and, in a very odd way, staying in one place here on the island gave her that. It was strange... but she was coming to accept this new life.

Blue orbs would shift to the crimson and white creature as he sat beside her, silent. A small frown was upon her features as she looked at him. She was quiet for a long moment, but finally the silence cut into the female and she would let out a soft whine, as if begging for Sin's attention. "Why did you choose me... Sin? Why was I different from the others?" The question had been burning within since her first day here. She couldn't fight. Couldn't even properly hunt... and she relied on him to survive. Surely such a strong wolf wanted a strong female at his side? She would lower her gaze. She wasn't even part of a pack... just a nobody.

Speech, Thought