gems
size
-
build
player
01-22-2014, 10:05 PM
I'M TRYING TO IMPRESS UPON YOU

WE'RE NOT THE SAME

A familiar voice met her dark audits, offering a few choice words that made her flatten her ears against her skull and bare her fangs at the pale man a few paces from her. "Oh do shut up, you don't exactly look like damned Freya either, Baldur." She growled through her teeth, charcoal tipped banner lashing across the grasses in annoyance. As thunder boomed through the trees to her rear and lightning split the heavens with a crackling beauty, she bristled with anger as the downpour strengthened. Flicking her mismatched gaze over to her littermate, the woman huffed in great irritation, letting it shudder through her flanks and be swallowed by the cascade of water. "That sounds disgustingly tempting, brother, but Thor and I have equally terrible tempers, and I would rather not have my sexy ass kicked tonight." She sighed, her lanky form hunching over even further as she lessened the tension of her ears against her tiara. She had always been a stubborn one, and she didn't want her big brother's pity or charity. "What the hell out you doing out here in this downpour anyways, if you have somewhere to hide?" She inquired smoothly, as if her aggravation had been forgotten. But it never was, her rage bubbled under the surface constantly, waiting to be unleashed upon some poor soul like a volcano erupting. Soggy coat would twitch with muscle spasm as the bone cold started to soak into her flesh, but she would not accept the donation her brother offered, he just wanted her debt, the high and mighty bastard...

"Sass"

MY OWN INDIVIDUALITY IS SO UNIQUEWETH