ardent

Shatter The Stars

Seth

gems
size
build
player
01-23-2014, 03:58 AM

Well, she didn't seem that friendly. As she started talking he sighed. Would the Vahallan's never get past their defeat? They pissed off someone. War ensued. They lost. Wolves died. It was how life was. Why ponder it? The Vahallan wolves had also killed one of the Glaciem wolves. Why couldn't the world just move on? And why did he get the feeling that her chilly behavior was only because of his pack. He rolled her eyes when she finished speaking, going on to say she wasn't dumb enough to give out her name. Calling him an enemy struck something of a nerve in the young wolf. She didn't know him. She knew nothing about him but a name and a pack. Why was he the enemy? The smile on his jaws faded, and he opened his jaws to speak.

"I didn't come here to debate politics. The war is over. We lost a pack-mate as well. Say what you will about my king, but he did what he felt was right, and he is a good man. Perhaps you should consider where you see a demon, those he has helped, see a friend. If Isardis hadn't given me the shelter of Glaciem when he did, I'd be dead... I don't care where you came from. Valhalla or Glaciem, if you can stop being so chilly for five seconds you'd realize that I'm trying to be polite here, by telling you who I am. I'm here for a spar, not a debate in pack co-existence." He drew silent for a moment, pretty sure he'd struck a nerve, not that he cared. She didn't have to be so tense. Vahallan's weren't total victims. He had heard the whispers, and he didn't look at them like victims. The wolf they fought so hard for wasn't a prisoner. She had rank in the pack, and rank meant some level of respect.

"If a spar is what you seek, I need some practice, wolf whose name I don't know. I could call you fluffy?" He spoke again with a slight smile. Looking at the seasoned looking youth, he knew he'd probably get his ass kicked but that didn't mean he couldn't enjoy it and learn something from her. "No serious maims, is my only request." He spoke seriously now, lowering his head slightly. Waiting either for a reply or an attack. "Lady's first." He offered her the first move, after all he had manners, and even if she wasn't friendly, doesn't mean he had to be rude.

Speech,