steadier footing

Ara

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
01-23-2014, 12:14 PM (This post was last modified: 01-23-2014, 12:14 PM by Ara.)

Ara had always treasured her family, more than anything in the world, but for some time she had been distant. Her father's disappearance had been difficult on her, as it had been for all of her family, and she'd had trouble staying still for long. Always on the move, searching for something new to do, to see, a plant to collect and study. Something to distract her. But now that he had returned, she had been more present, missing her rapidly-growing siblings so much more.

"I've missed you too," she agreed firmly, smiling gently as he nuzzled her lovingly. She had filled out nicely the last few weeks -- both of them were beginning to look much more like adults than children now. "I am good," she expressed, eyes sparkling as she pulled away to watch him. "I figured you might want to join me today." The lands of the Kingdom were rapidly expanding, giving them more room to explore, and she didn't want to do it alone today. Especially not in such a lovely place! The gulley was filled with life and joy, and it needed to be shared. "What about you, Faolan?"