Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
01-24-2014, 04:44 PM

Her thoughts were soon brought to reality as she heard the faint clicking of claws upon stone over the thunder. He would come down to her, she just hoped it wouldn't take much convincing for him to leave her be. She was not in the right shape to be fighting with anyone. "Hello?" he would greet her first, that seemed like a decent sign. He wasn't about to jump her or anything. He would come around to the entrance slowly, with a rabbit clenched between his jaws. He seemed slightly started by her behavior, but it was no matter she did what she needed to stay safe. It was her turn to be taken aback as he tossed the rabbit to her feet, he had quite a set up in these caves. "Sorry! No, please, I'm not here to harm you!" He was so nervous for such a big wolf, she actually wondered what stories hid behind his scars.
She would keep herself a distance away as she pushed the rabbit back towards him, "Thanks, but I don't take hand outs." Her head would tilt slightly away as she tried to ignore its tantalizing scent. She'd cock her head again as she looked him over, his odd markings almost as impressive as his height. It was quite an accomplishment the size he had become, he towered more than a foot over her and she was sure he weight at least double her size. In such a small space it would have been quite the miracle if she had won had he chosen to attack. "This is my cave now." She would state her bold words to him, making herself seem confident and unmoving.

I can talk!