gems
size
-
build
player
01-24-2014, 11:53 PM
I'M TRYING TO IMPRESS UPON YOU

WE'RE NOT THE SAME

Her brother reacted as he always did, hardly reacting, that was. It usually infuriated her more, but right now she wasn't in the mood to expend energy getting pissed at the moron she shared blood with. When he commented on her pissed expression, she stuck her tongue out at him a touch. "I don't usually look like this, it's only because you're here." She growled snarkily, not in the mood for his jerkish demeanor. When he continued to admit he would rather not get between a fight occurring between her and Thor, she grinned. Of course not, the precious little boy wouldn't want to get himself hurt, now would he? Then he continued to explain himself, finally telling her why he was out in this crap for weather. His sarcastic quip brought a growl bubbling from her lips as she bared her teeth at her brother. "For your information, no. All the jackasses are being smart and hiding away in their dens instead of helping out the sexy ladies left in the rain..." She growled with a look of disgust. Guys were real asshat's at times, and this was definitely one of those times. As he began to make a comment about her pride, Karma stepped in an delivered a hailstone to his skull. She snickered at his pain, watching him grumble incomprehensibly about the shitty weather. Her snickering was interrupted by a yelp as a small, misshapen orb of hardened ice whizzed straight down onto her rear. As her brother made a comment about leaving, she hurriedly stood up. "Did I say something about not wanting to come? I don't think I did. Let's go!" She hurriedly exclaimed as the hail began to replace the rain. Tea cupped paws began to quickly strike down upon the soaking terra as she slipped and slid her way towards the bushes her brother had spoken of earlier.

She hoped her brother was at her heels, she wasn't sure where this den actually was, since the rain had washed away his scent long ago, despite the shortness of their meeting. Honestly, it was like the universe had it out for her today; first she had to endure her brother's jerkishness, now she was forced to accept her brother's pity offering, and to make it worse Thor was about to be seeing her sorry self. The wraith didn't want to even think of the fact that she probably looked like a drowned rat, hopefully a somewhat sexy drowned rat... Waiting for her brother to show her the way, her mismatched optics quickly flicked over her surroundings to find where this mystery hideout was before the hail started bruising her flawless skin.

"Sass"

MY OWN INDIVIDUALITY IS SO UNIQUEWETH