size
Medium
build
-
player
03-20-2013, 12:35 PM

jupiter illidais

"jupiter speech" ? "mercury speech"

the tasmanian devil lifted his chin indignantly, puffing out his chest even though he faced some of the most powerful jaws in the animal kingdom, and also straightened his posture to take in a deep, unrestricted breath. if one were to take in the size of the small creature and compare it to the force of his bite, in proportion to his body the tasmanian devil was greater. if it came down to it, the lad was quite sure he could win the fight. or maybe that was his ego getting in the way.

"i have no time for a brat that happens to decide to go cavorting on the borders," he replied, voice calm in comparison to its earlier growling though it still held a sharp edge to it. "don't you have better things to do?" he asked, small ears flicking back a little as he looked the disproportional-looking creature up and down.

it was here that jupiter arrived, calmly emerging from the treeline despite the panic she had gone through a few moments ago as she had raced toward their location. she surveyed the situation with relative interest, gaze flicking from the odd being on her borders to the more familiar one standing stiffly before it. she flicked her tail to beckon mercury to her and the companion obeyed, hissing at what he considered a thing and nothing more as he passed.

"hello," she greeted curiously, tilting her head at the animal. she said nothing more, being honestly more interested in figuring out what it was rather than what it was doing.

? 264 words ?

[ o o c ; ]
--/--

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.