ardent

We can have a talk, among great beasts

Ryouta

gems
size
build
player
02-24-2014, 05:49 PM

Ryouta watched Raven calm, and it was obvious that now she understood all of it. Her attention turned to the five bundles of fur that they had. Her insane eyes dark, deepening with the ambitious thoughts. And the returning scratching at the edge of her brain. "Lyre seems to be a rowdy one, no doubt she'll be hard to tame but I believe she will make a strong leader. Even if in the end they do not want to marry, they will be raised on it and we shall see what happens. One of them though will be chosen in time to be the heir." she explained and pressed against Raven happily. Thinking of what the women and men would look like when they would grow, into fine warriors, fine murderers and even more so dedicated to the trustworthy members of their family. "Do you wish to hear of my three gods then? I would like to base the pack upon their guidelines as such is simply live how you wish to be lived by. Not now, but perhaps we should implement it into lessons, for the young ones as well. I want to teach them to speak backwards tongue, and in which my name is native from japanese." Ryouta noted with a nod.
She pulled over to the end of the large cavern into the railway that led to the exit. "Shall we call for the blue peasant to help us move the whelps?" She asked sort of rather in permission with a raised eyebrow. After all, they could move them two at a time but that still left one pup left behind with no protection. And the hell she went through to birth these sons of bitches she was not going to let them die so easily.

Speech,